Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favourites




Chou,
Happy first of July, I can't believe June is over and this will be my first month of the year with no school! These favorites are mainly beauty themes as on Thursday I will do some non beauty favorites.


To start with the Bourjois Healthy mix Serum which I bought after recommendation from

Estée on essiebutton. I love this foundation especially the smell it is lovely and light it blends perfectly with the next favorite of the month, the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I love this brush it is amazing quality for the price so soft and create to blend my makeup for a more natural look. If I wasn't all about using separate brushes for the different parts of my makeup I think I could use this brush for everything! Well, as the name goes it is an expert!


 Staying on the face makeup theme I have been loving for a while now the Sleek Face Form palette in Light. This contains a matte bronzer, highlighter and a beautiful blush with a gold shimmer in it. This palette has everything and I very rarely wear any other bronzer or blush. It keeps me set for the day and keeps me from looking ill!

Along with the other products i have already mentioned this product was also in my prom makeup look ( you can find the post here). A little self promo interlude there (sorry :D) the NYC HD Color Quattro eye shadow in 815 Best of Broadway. This is an awesome little palette all for the bargain price of £2.99 ( around US $5). This palette contains three shimmery nude shades and a matte black. It certainly going to be in my travel makeup bag as I can do a simple smokey eye or just put one one of the lighter shades all other my eye lid. I really love this palette and can't wait to use it more and more :).

Going away from makeup with a hair brush a bit odd I know, the Tangle Teaser has been mentioned by many other beauty bloggers and you tubers. I have recently found the brush to be especially great with wet hair. Also you can remove the top section to fit bobby pins and hair bands underneath! This is a great feature for travelling and you can get Tangle Teasers in many different colors for everyone.

Then a bit of an out one a nail file, but this is no normal nail file ( that sounds so cheesy! sorry :) ) this is the Stylefile the first curved nail file. I love my Stlyfile as you can perfectly file your nail in a curve which is my preference for nail shape. I recently found some Stylefiles in TKMaxx and I will currently going back to pick some up.

Finally my favorite perfume which is has been a favorite of mine for ages. Touch of Pink combines a playful burst of blood orange with the fresh sparkle of coriander, followed by sensuous, honest notes of jasmine and violet. The radiant prelude is prolonged by a refined dry down of sandalwood and completed by a dreamy, lingering kiss of vanilla (with great thanks to Google for the description of the scent! They really know how to sell a product!) 
Thank you very much for reading here is today's inspirational quote: 
 The Good Vibe
I hope you are all having a wonderful day please follow me on Bloglovin as it is a great way to follow your favorite blogs, the link to my account is below. Also on Pinterest at Quelquefois Fantastique.
Love
Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment