Sunday 14 December 2014

Winterlicious Tag - Blogmas Day 14



Wow only 11 days till Christmas and 5 days left of school!! Getting sidetracked: the Winterlious Tag:

1) Favourite winter nail polish?
I have to go for the red and gold glitter it is Christmas in a nail polish. The main one I have been wearing is the Maybelline Color show Brogades in Rosy Rosettes.

2) Favourite winter lip product?
As I am not a wearer of bright lip products which are probably the usually answer in this category. I think I will say my current favourite lip product being the Maybelline Color Elixir in 705 redefined rose.

3) Favourite Winter scent/candle?
I love the smell of real Christmas trees, gingerbread and roast turkey. 

4) Favourite winter beverage?
I love hot chocolate creamy and sweet it just makes me feel warm and happy. 

5) All time favourite Holiday movie?
Love Actually it is Christmasy and really funny!! For a more family friendly option I love the film Nativity if is funny and great for the whole family. 

6) Favourite Christmas song?
Difficult one... last time I said Fairytale in New York so I'll change my tune ;) probably 'Do they know it's Christmas time' 

7) Favourite holiday food/treat?
Roast potatoes, parsnips and gammon 

No comments:

Post a Comment