Saturday 13 December 2014

Let's talk Christmas Jumpers - Blogmas Day 12

This seemed like the right time to speak about the awesome festive jumpers!!!I personally own 4 and I have already worn each of them at least once this fine December.
I feel like in recent years Christmas jumper have become more of a 'thing' as in more popular. Today ( the 12th of December) is Save the Children's national (UK) Christmas Jumper day.
The following are a few Christmas jumpers I love:
Image 1 of ASOS TALL Christmas Jumper With Rudolph Winter Scene
Find Here
Image 1 of ASOS Christmas Jumper With Penguins
find here
Penguin Knitted Jumper
Find Here
This particular model needs to smile it is Christmas for goodness sake!! 
Of course Primark is the best for Christmas jumpers especially as you don't want to spent too much on a jumper you wear for a limited time of the year.

I hope you have all had a great day. Please follow me on Bloglovin below and on Pinterest here. As always here is today's inspirational quote:

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Love 
Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment