Sunday 7 December 2014

Benefit Gimme Brow Review - Blogmas Day 7


The Benefit Gimme Brow has been a product with quite a lot of love and I suppose hype around it. It is a tinted brow gel which you simply brush through your brows. 
The smell is strong, which is something I had never heard anybody mention. It smells kind of glue/paint like which personally is not what I usually want to put on my face!! To be improved I would prefer that it had no scent. 
Secondly I am continue I have the product on as I can feel it, kind of like when your wearing face paint is the only sensation I can compare it to. My brow kind of feel crusty but you get used to it like wearing hair gel. 
The brush/spolie that the product is on can get a bit clogged up so I recommend removing any excess with a tissue before using it for a better finish. 
Overall once I was used to the product, I really liked it as it is so quick and easy to use. The finish is also very natural whether it is worth it's £15.75 price tag is another question, I'm still not completely sold on the price. 
I hope you have all had a great day. Please follow me on Bloglovin below and on Pinterest here. As always here is today's inspirational quote:
Christmas
Love 
Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment