Wednesday 10 December 2014

Collection cream puff moisturising lip cream review - Blogmas Day 10


Described as ' velvety soft, matte finish lip cream'. I own shade 3: 'Fairy Cake' which is a rosy coraly pink for lack of a better description!!

I like the soft texture and there is a distinct vanillary scent. I haven't used it too much but there doesn't seem to be much product in the bottle it was £2.99 though. The packaging is simple it doesn't look expensive but it does look more than its given price tag. The applicator is average nothing special. The finish is quite matte but not very drying, although I always wear lip balm underneath. It as a smooth application with out catching on any dry patches on my lips. I do recommend this product if you are on a tight budget, as I will certainly look to wear this more in the future! 
I hope you have all had a great day. Please follow me on Bloglovin below and on Pinterest here. As always here is today's inspirational quote:

Christmas spirit
Love 
Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment