Tuesday 9 December 2014

It's the most wonderful *TAG* of the year! -Blogmas Day 9

First I love the name of this tag it makes me think of Christmas and sing about Christmas which truly is ( for me at least) the most wonderful time of the year!


1)Favourite Christmas song? Movie?
Fairy tale in New York great song and Nativity I think is my favourite Christmas film.
2)Embarrassing Christmas photo
I don't actually think I have any and if I did would I really share them with you!!

3)Do you like to stay pin your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
As my family and I go to church on Christmas morning and then travel on the motorway for 3 hours I tend to dress up. I think dressing up is part of the fun and finding a wacky Christmas jumper.

4)Where do you usually spend your Christmas?
It starts off at home with stockings and on Christmas Eve my Mum's parents come round and we have a roast dinner and any presents which are at our house we open but our stockings. Then after church on Christmas morning we go down to be Aunt's and have dinner there at around 3pm

5) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Rudolph, Comet, so no!

6) What  holiday tradition are you most looking forward to this year?
Christmas dinner!! and Christmas shopping.

7) Is you Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake sadly I have never grown up with a real one I love seeing my friends real tree.

I hope you have all had a great day. Please follow me on Bloglovin below and on Pinterest here. As always here is today's inspirational quote:
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Christmas
Love 
Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment